So I’m entering a busy chapter of my neverending! life. Before giving an update on my life (which I’ll do in later posts). While searching my GoogleReader feeds, I stumbled across a tumblr blog with this list.
Day One: Ten random facts about yourself.
Day Two: Nine things you do everyday.
Day Three: Eight things that annoy you.
Day Four: Seven fears/phobias.
Day Five: Six songs that you’re addicted to.
Day Six: Five things you can’t live without.
Day Seven: Four memories you won’t forget.
Day Eight: Three words you can’t go a day without using.
Day Nine: Two things you wish you could do.
Day Ten: One person you can trust.
I figured I’ll do it too. All at once though
Ten random facts about yourself.
- My hair is really sandy brown
- I’m 5’6″
- I have a dimple in my cheek whenever I smile
- I shop organic
- I have been wearing the same gym shoes for 8 years now
- I really hate my nose
- Hate reading books but love reading long pdf articles
- Being an inconvenience bothers me
- I rarely get embarrassed by my mistakes
- A relationship isn’t really in my top 5 priorities
Nine things you do everyday.
- Check email
- Stare at the wall
- Think about being productive
- Feed pets
- Think about sex
- Check my text messages
Eight things that annoy you.
- vain people
- being late
- Unnecessary purchases
- Taking irrelevant classes
- People saying one thing and forgetting what they said the next day
- Talking fast
- Lack of security
- Big Spiders
- Dark long cemented corridors in basements
- Being stuck somewhere alone and not by choice
- Not reaching my goals
- Losing my glasses
Six songs that you’re addicted to.
- Radio by Chrisette Michele
- So Anxious by Ginuwine
- Ready To Wear by Felix Da Housecat
- Make Love by Daft Punk
- A Long Walk by Jill Scott
- Teenage Color by College
Five things you can’t live without.
- Internet connection
Four memories you won’t forget.
- My cat almost dying
- The reason why I stopped babysitting
- The reason why a girl pushed me on the ground when I younger
- Making someone happy
Three words you can’t go a day without using.
Two things you wish you could do.
- Travel outside the U.S.
- Be nomadic for a while
One person you can trust.
- Myself of course