Well, here you have it, proof via screenshot
Though technically there were a few lost souls that just kept visiting and visiting, I can’t get rid of them, but aye, whatchagonnado. So, this blog has been here for a little over a year. It was started back in July with a focus mainly on science but it has progressed into a blog about my life. I’ll get back to that science thing probably next year. Wanna see my blog stats throughout the year(?) doesn’t matter if you wanna see them cause here it is!
To also commemorate this day, I thought I’d list out the top ten blog posts since I started this blog, in order from highest to lowest visitors.
- Catching Aquatic Insects and Surviving The Punishment Of The Greek Gods
- Pop-Up Picture Box Thingy For WordPress Blogs
- Really? Digg.com v. Reddit.com
- Something To Read: Lampreys, Caves, and Shrinking Fish
- Kanye West Embarrasses Beyonce, Disses Taylor Swift & Claims His Place In Douche Bag Heaven
- I knew Rihanna and Chris Brown Was The New Bobby and Whitney
- Helpful Websites For Science Majors
- I’m Deeply, Truly Sorry
- A Little Something About Me
- Unproductive, My Stomach Hurts & Some Other Stuff
As you’ll notice, most of those top posts are information or entertainment posts. I suppose less about my life and more about stuff that matters is what catches on lol. So, just for the hell of it, here’s the Top Clicks for this blog (meaning how many people clicked on embedded links).
Most of those clicks are pictures related to Top Post #1, 2, and 4. Happy that I helpped boost Pink’s twitter account and not my own!! Speaking of twitter, most my visits came from there, also stumbleupon and search engines.
To also comemorate this day, I want to say a special thanks to the three people that comment on this blog. And also the other people that drop by to share their thoughts. I love comments cause they’re filled with jokes and advice.
I’d also like to say thanks to … me, for having so many problems, moments of awkwardness, and time to have enough to blog about. So, thank you for visiting and come back cause I miss you already. Before I forget, here’s a random song,